Enrollment Management at the Virginia Tech Carilion School of Medicine is responsible for:
- Maintenance, security, and accuracy of all student academic records of the institution;
- Coordination of registration and enrollment activities;
- Assisting students with Away Elective applications;
- Preparation and maintenance of enrollment statistics;
- Maintenance of the academic calendars;
- Transcripts and enrollment verifications;
- Graduation and accreditation verifications; and
- Veteran’s Benefits administration.
Please see the sections below to be directed to your specific area of interest.
For more information on student privacy policies and the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA), visit the Student Privacy/FERPA page.
For more information on how to order an official or unofficial transcript through our office, visit the Transcripts page.
Certifying Enrollment and Degrees
For more information on how to obtain an enrollment or degree certification, visit the Certifying Enrollment and Degrees page.
Students are allowed to participate in away electives at other LCME medical schools in the United States or teaching hospitals. Visit the Away Electives page for more information about applying for these electives, general steps, and grading procedures.
Cost of Attendance
For budget planning and cost of attendance information, visit the Cost of Attendance page.
Even though the Virginia Tech Carilion School of Medicine offers competitive tuition rates and fee schedules, many students who attend will need financial help while learning to be a world-class physician. For more information about possible funding opportunities, visit the Financial Aid page.
Health and Wellness
For information on student immunization and drug screening regulations for students, visit the Health and Wellness page.