Business Intelligence & Healthcare Analytics Symposium
- When April 1, 2017, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Where Virginia Tech Carilion School of Medicine
2 Riverside Circle, Roanoke, VA 24016
Carilion Clinic and the Virginia Tech Center for Business Intelligence & Analytics in the Pamplin College of Business invite you to join healthcare thought leaders, practitioners, and researchers to discuss and learn how to leverage analytics to make strategic, data-driven decisions across the continuum of care and improve patient and operational outcomes.
Please join us on Saturday, April 1, 2017, 9:00 am – 7:00 pm at the Virginia Tech Carilion Research Institute in Roanoke for a day of exploring the value and applications of analytics to healthcare.
The quantity of healthcare data is growing at an astounding rate, bringing with it a host of technical, compliance and governance challenges, but also some amazing opportunities to improve healthcare operations.
Symposium speakers will discuss how advanced analysis of healthcare data can drive more effective, efficient and personalized care while also delivering better business and patient outcomes.
- Macroeconomic forces affecting healthcare
- Workflow management data and improvements in care
- Innovative disease management and treatment protocols
- Valuing healthcare IP with analytics
- NLP techniques and analytics applications
- Big data and community healthcare
- Data governance and the security and legal aspects of data sharing
Faculty, students, and staff of Virginia Tech, Virginia Tech Carilion Research Institute, and Carilion Clinic may attend the symposium at no charge. Others may attend for a fee of $200.
All participants MUST register for the symposium.
For more information, please visit the Center for Business Intelligence and Analytics.