This individual is no longer a Virginia Tech Carilion School of Medicine faculty member.
Uhnoh Kim, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Basic Science Education, Virgina Tech Carilion School of Medicine
Education and Training
- Duke University: Ph.D., Department of Neurobiology
- Korean Advanced Institute of Science and Technology: M.S., Biological Science and Engineering
- Seoul National University: B.S., Microbiology and Chemistry
- The Commonwealth Medical College, Scranton, PA Associate Professor of Neuroscience, Department of Basic Sciences
- Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine Associate Professor, Department of Neurosurgery and Department of Neural and Behavioral Sciences
- Iowa State University Assistant Professor, Biomedical Services
- Yale University Associate Research Scientist, Department of Neurobiology
- Yale University Postdoctoral Associate, Department of Neurobiology
- Vanderbilt University Postdoctoral Fellow, Institute of Developmental Neuroscience
- Yakult Dairy Product Research Scientist