Resources and suggested reading
- When Students Complained About A Professor’s ‘Black Lives Matter’ Shirt: The Law Professor Who Answered Back
- DallaPiazza, M., Padilla-Register, M., Dwarakanath, M., Obamedo, E., Hill, J., and Soto-Greene, M. (2018). Exploring Racism and Health: An Intensive Interactive Session for Medical Students
- Anti-Bias Education: How Should I Talk about Race in My Mostly White Classroom?
- 10 Ways to Talk to Students About Sensitive Issues in the News
- Pushing Back Against Racism and Xenophobia on Campuses
- Diversity 3.0 Learning Series
- Romano, Max (2018). White Privilege in a White Coat: How Racism Shaped my Medical Education. Annals of Family Medicine, 16(3): 261–263.
- Harper, S. R. and Davis III, C.H.F. (2018). Eight Actions to Reduce Racism in College Classrooms.