Enrollment Management at the Virginia Tech Carilion School of Medicine is responsible for:
- Maintenance, security, and accuracy of all student academic records of the institution;
- Coordination of registration and enrollment activities;
- Assisting students with Away Elective applications;
- Preparation and maintenance of enrollment statistics;
- Maintenance of the academic calendars;
- Transcripts and enrollment verifications;
- Graduation and accreditation verifications; and
- Veteran’s Benefits administration.
Please see the sections below to be directed to your specific area of interest.