- Faculty Bylaws
- VTCSOM Curriculum Vitae Guidelines
- Faculty Conflict of Interest Form
- Faculty Professionalism Policy
- Other Faculty Affairs Policies (in Canvas)
- Student Handbook
VTCSOM Appointment and Promotion Guidelines
- Cornerstone on Demand (login)
- Elements (login)
- VT Experts faculty profile page (instructions)
- One45 (login)
- VT Library Subention Fund
- VTCSOM Library Health Databases (login)
- Research Mentorships
- Carilion Clinic Guidelines for Preparing a Case Report
- Accessibility Resources
- VTCSOM templates, logos, etc.
Student Recommendation Letters
Faculty members are occasionally asked to write recommendation letters for medical students. The PowerPoint slides included below were developed for faculty use primarily when asked to write recommendation letters for medical students applying to residency programs.
Faculty asked to write recommendation letters for students applying to medical school may find Association of American Medical Colleges guidelines helpful.
Feedback on the Learning Environment
(Students, Residents, Faculty, and Staff)
The Virginia Tech Carilion School of Medicine is continually striving to improve its learning environment and student experience. Students, residents, faculty, and staff are all encouraged to provide any suggestions or concerns through The BEACON, an anonymous online feedback service.