FREE Newsletter Archives
- April 2020: Approximating the Patient Experience
- March 2020: How Do We Move Online in a Hurry?
- February 2020: CME is for YOU: CME is "Priceless"
- January 2020: Academic Productivity - What Does It Mean and How Do We Measure It?
- December 2019: Professional Development 3-Month-At-A-Glance Schedule
- November 2019: Continued Collaboration: RUC & TEACH
- October 2019: Celebration of Education
- September 2019: Are You Making the Most of Our Professional and Faculty Development Opportunities?
- August 2019: Improving Public Speaking Through Toastmasters and Beyond
- July 2019: CME and You: Accreditation with Commendation
- June 2019: International Association of Medical Science Educators (IAMSE): A great source for faculty development and much, much, more!
- May 2019: Microaggressions: What are they and how can we address them?
- April 2019: Sleep for Success
- March 2019: CME Innovations: Help Us Help You!
- February 2019: Becoming a PODidy: Using Podcasts in Health Professions Education
- January 2019: The Suicidal Physician: When the Doctor Wants to Die
- November 2018: CME and Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Points for YOU!
- October 2018: What We Can Learn From the Master Adaptive Learner Model
- September 2018: Cognitive Learning Concepts for Teaching
- August 2018: Growing Our Own: Developing Teachers Through Educator Mentorship
- July 2018: CME for YOU!
- June 2018: Getting Your Educational Innovations "Out There"
- May 2018: Ageism in Medical Education
- April 2018: Deciphering and Responding to Learner Feedback
- March 2018: Growth Mindset
- February 2018: Faculty-Physician Wellbeing Committee Relaunched
- January 2018: Faculty Development Check-In
- November 2017: Publish or Perish
- October 2017: Education Day Extravaganza
- September 2017: Professionalism in Medical Education
- August 2017: Comments from Christie Wills
- July 2017: Reflections from David Musick
- June 2017: Bruce Johnson Reflections
- May 2017: The Value of Teaching Observations
- April 2017: Reliability and Validity: Are You Hitting the Mark?
- March 2017: Activating Learner Engagement
- February 2017: New Library Resources for Faculty
- January 2017: Progress Towards Integration with Virginia Tech
- December 2016: Twelve Tips for Teaching Excellence in the New Year
- November 2016: Spaced Education
- October 2016: Create an Explosion!
- September 2016: Education Research and Scholarship: How and Where to Begin
- August 2016: Embrace Your Faculty Appointment!
- July 2016: I'm a Faculty Member - What Does That Mean?
- June 2016: Hungry for Feedback?
- May 2016: Interprofessional Education and Faculty Development
- April 2016: Education Scholarship and Research
- March 2016: Reflecting on Professional Development
- February 2016: Provider Well-being and the "Conspiracy of Silence"
- January 2016: New Series, New Options, New Conversations
- December 2015: The Power of Caring
- November 2015: Keeping Up with the Medical Education Literature
- October 2015: Ready, Set, TEACH!
- September 2015: Feedback: The Best Gift You Can Give
- August 2015: Mindfulness, Schmindfulness…You Decide
- July 2015: CME, CEU, MOA, and Faculty Development: What's in a Name?
- June 2015: Health Professions Education Scholarship and Authorship
- May 2015: Educating for Quality: The (Not So) New Mandate
- April 2015: Coming to an Institution Near You
- March 2015: Simulation in Health Care Round 2
- February 2015: Faculty Development on Teaching
- October 2014: Practicing within Communities
- August and September 2014: The Horizon is Bright for Faculty Development!
- July 2014: Simulation-Based Training
- June 2014: Competency-Based Education (Part 2: Assessment)
- May 2014: Competency-Based Education (Part 1: What Is It?)
- April 2014: The Flipped Classroom
- March 2014: Is the Lecture Dead?
- February 2014: Feedback in Medical Education
- January 2014: The Learning Environment Part 2