VTCSOM Chapter of the American Association of Neurological Surgeons
Dr. Mark Witcher
Note: contact information for student leaders and faculty mentors is available for current students only.
- Resources and supportfor pursuing one ofthe most exciting and fascinating specialties
- Advice on neuroscience labs and research mentors at VTC, Carilion, and FBRI
- Attend the Neurosurgery Department's academic sessions on Tuesday mornings
- Connections to basic science and clinical research projects, case reports, conferences, etc.
- Neurosurgery suture lab
- Journal club with neurosurgery residents
- Neurosurgery vs. neurology panel
- Neuroanatomy dissection lab