Psychiatry Student Interest Group
Dr. Anita Kablinger
Note: contact information for student leaders and faculty mentors is available for current students only.
- Explore the field of psychiatry
- Learn about psychiatric illnesses and challenges patients face
- Network with other students, residents, and faculty
- Serve those with mental health concerns
- Promote interdisciplinary collaboration given the prevalence of psychiatric concerns in all specialities
- Encourage advocacy for psychiatric patients including their knowledge of and access to local resources
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Workshop with Dr. Kavuru
- Roots of Addiction Panel with Dr. Delisi (Hazelden Betty Ford), Director Joseph Skrajewski (Hazelden Betty Ford), and Director Katie VaPatten (Children's Trust, CASA).