Pediatric Interest Group
Dr. Ryan Fulton
The mission of the Pediatrics Interest Group (PIG) is to serve the pediatric community and promote interest in Pediatrics at VTCSOM.
This mission centers on three major components of the interest group.
- Serving the pediatric community and advocating for the needs of the pediatric population
- Mentoring future pediatricians and engaging them in opportunities to shadow
- Teaching clinical skills to future pediatricians to improve their practice
Prior Events Include
- Monthly Pediatric Hospital Visits
- Volunteering at Summer Camps
- Reverse Trick-or-Treating
- Holiday Toy Drive
- Attending Virginia General Assembly Day
- Advocacy Opportunities
- Unique Patient Case Development/Write-ups